Source Cheryl and Ashley Cole
The official announcement of Cheryl and Ashley Cole reigniting their relationship is only just round the corner, however before that happens, it seem Cheryl has written a rule-book for Ashley to keep him on the straight and narrow.
They involve six simple rules:
- No Sexting - For those who do not know what that is, it is the act of sending sexually explicit messages or photographs, primarily between mobile phones. He isn't even allowed to do it with her! Just in case one of them loses their phone. Also Ashley is only allowed one phone! No 'pimp mobiles'
- Daily video chats to make sure he is actually in his hotel room. An insider from Now said 'Ash called her every night while he was in LA and she wants that to continue' (Problem with that rule - he maybe in the hotel room, the main thing question is, is there anyone else with him?)
- No secret networking, Cheryl has to know all his accounts and passwords
- Cookery classes. Cheryl wants them to do more things as a couple.
- Do not play away. Cheryl will randomly call hotels to make sure Ashley is where he says he is.
- The couple spend at least one weekend a month where they can go on romantic getaways to spend some alone time together.
Although Ashley bought this on himself, I can't help but feel that he has been put on parole. I can imagine Cheryl in an officers uniform...Possibly an outfit that many men have pictured her in.
However if this works, the other WAGs might take note and make their own rules for their hubbies. We may see a new reality TV programme called 'I'm an English Premiership footballer, get me out of here'
Maybe Coleen Rooney already has a rule book... I think there would only be two rules in that one though.
- Stay away from people grandmothers
- Stay away from prostitutes