Monday 22 August 2011

Harry Potter...Sorry Daniel Radcliffe gets thumbs up from girlfriends father!


Harry Potter AKA Daniel Radcliffe has revealed that he has been in a long term relationship, he is very much in love, and is celebrating the fact that he has received approval from her father.

Rosanne Coker's father who owns his own painting and decorating business, told CBS 42 'I have met Daniel and he is a lovely guy... I don't want to say too much really as they would really prefer to keep things quiet... they have a lot of fun together and, at their age, what more could you ask?'

When I first read this, I was in no way surprised that he like Daniel. With what he has been through, he has turned into a great guy! I'm surprised he isn't in an institute!

When he was a baby, he witnessed his parent's murder by power-obsessed magician who destroyed himself when he attempted to kill him also. Since that night, Daniel has had to cope with people constantly telling him how special he is, which to me, is enough to ruin any one's self-esteem.

Even though he sometimes performs magic and throws himself into dangerous situations, I still think he is a genuingly nice guys... Plus I could of possibly got mixed up?

Thankfully for Dan, its just him retreating into a fantasy world. If he really wants to try and battle trolls, then may I recomend that he tweets some abuse to Wayne Rooney!

But retreating into a world of fantasy is not healthy. I think he needs to step out of films and do something different, possibly theatre! Maybe something about a bloke who blinded six horses after creating some sexual/religious connection with them...sounds fine to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...