Wednesday 27 April 2011

Lily has made a Royal idiot out of herself!

Source Lily Allen

Well it looks like Lily Allen has kind of started to try and dig herself out of the hole she dug with her outburst about not being invited to the Royal wedding on Friday.

Lily wrote on her Twitter page 'Why does bloody Joss Stone get an invite and not moi? I sang at the Diana concert too!' referring to the Diana concert which the prince's organised, asking both Joss and Lily to perform at the event. This comment created a lot of attention for the singer, including a post from yours truely 'Lily Allen 'Outraged' by royal wedding snub' and i think she has realised, or has been told that this could be bad for Lily if the Royals become upset by the comments. She decided to backtrack on her comment Tweeting 'It was pretty obvious that I was being sarcastic about not being invited to the royal wedding, right?' Wrong!

Its quite funny how she has suddenly turned it around as just being a joke. Its like Tony Blair saying 'I was only joking when I said there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq' or Nick Clegg saying 'I was only kidding when I said we would abolish tuition fees'.

In Lily's defence its a bit wierd that Joss Stone has been invited to the wedding as she has pretty much dropped off the radar for the past few years although a greatest hits album is said to be coming out soon, although I thought she only had like two hits. Going to be a short CD.

I hope Lily has learnt her lesson on thinking before she Tweets. Looking at her Twitter page, she seems to be very confrontational.

But it is ok because I think she is starting to control this royal cock-up... Her tweet yesturday sums it up perfectly. 'Oh my god, if I get one more tweet about not being invited to the royal wedding. IT WAS A JOKE you humourless fools, now run along.'

Source Lily Allen

Glad she has kissed and made up with everyone.

Thanks for reading guys and gals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...