Tuesday 21 June 2011

Cheryl Cole's life saved by rocks!


With everything that has happened to Cheryl Cole during the last couple of months. It is good to know that someone is looking after her. No not Ashley!


TV astrologer Russell Grant has been feeling sorry for Cheryl and has sent her 3 healing gemstones to help the Geordie singer get through her X Factor failure. Apparently 'Cheryl needs this at the moment' he told The Sun. The gems he got her were an amethyst which 'protects from psychic attack'; Tiger's eye to bring her 'protective energy' and fluorite, to 'dissipate nervous energy'


He is missing a trick here! Why hasn't he gone on 'Dragons Den' to sell these products in supermarkets. If they really worked then people would be queuing out of the store to get them. I would like a 'get rid of Jedward' stone please!

I'm surprised that doctors don't use stones to heal people, maybe one of these stones could cure the common cold, hangovers, or even to stop Justin Bieber from singing...although I think any stone would stop that...


I really doubt that Russell has cured Cheryl, but it appears that the singer is feeling a lot better than she did a couple of weeks ago. She has tweeted to her followers that she is doing a lot better. 'I want to PROMISE you that I am absolutely fine and more than OK!' I bet her relationship with Simon is still on the rocks...I bet there is a gemstone for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...