Sunday 26 June 2011

Kim Kardashian proves her booty is 100% real...

Kim Kardashian has proved to...millions (I'm guessing) of people that her butt is 100% real by having an X-ray taken of her big behind.



'My sisters have dared me to get a butt X-ray, because there are so many people claiming i have butt implants and I'm so tired of them,' I think she has misheard them, what they have actually been saying is how much of a pain in the ass she is. She didn't have to prove it to me. Her 'Sketchers' advert was proof enough. She was so happy with the results, she ended it with her personal trainer because of them! Not the best advert, 'If you want a huge ass then why not try Sketchers' The acting was so bad I thought I was watching one of her reality shows!

Now if Kim is looking for a way to join J-Lo and Beyonce in the big booty club, she will have to speak to the President of the club. Hope this picture helps you Kim in tracking her down.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...