Thursday 26 May 2011

Arnold Schwarzenegger sex too hard to handle!


Arnold Schwarzenegger's formal employee Mildred 'Patty' Baena has confirmed that he is the biological father of her teenage son by doing a secret DNA test.

Gigi Goyette has also spoken out claiming she had an extramarital relationship with the Governor and former action hero when she was 16 years old and he was 27.


She also said that on one occasion after they had had sex, she had to go to the hospital. 'Arnold has a very physical, sexual, voracious appetite'


Gigi claims that they parted ways but met up again 10 years ago where they would meet secretly.

After spilling the news, she did express to Maria Shriver how sorry she was for what had happened. 'I am very sorry for the mistakes I made in the past and for being intimate with your husband, and I would hope that you would forgive me' That's like Hitler saying 'Sorry for creating the concentration camps and killing millions of Jews. I hope you can forgive me'

Schwarzenegger's attorney has responded to these claims by attacking Gigi her as a person. 'This woman recently sold at least 4 stories to the tabloids relating to my client...She's just a person who wants to make money selling stories'

Whatever is going on, you have to wonder how many women Arnie has been with, and also how many children he actually has. I'm sure when his women asked him how he wants it, his response was always 'I'll be bare back!' Watch out in a few years we may have an Arnie Army.

Thanks for reading guys and gals x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...