Monday 16 May 2011

Has Dannii been axed or has she quit?

Now The Sun and Heat magazine has created two different stories about Dannii leaving the X Factor.


The Sun has reported that Dannii was sacked from the show because Simon was after new blood to judge the potential stars. Now we know Gary Barlow has been employed to replace Mr Cowell. It now seems Kelly Rowland (2nd best singer in Destiny's Child) has replaced Miss Minogue who is Australian's 3rd biggest export behind Kylie Minogue and Fosters.

I'm surprised that Simon has taken out Dannii and didn't start with the weakest link Mr Louis Walsh. In the last two years, he has taken two of the worst performers through to the finals, Jedward and Wagner. He needs to be shown the door first and replaced with someone who knows something about talent. How about Keith Lemon. He knows if someone can sing well, and he will also tell them if they have the looks to make it with his trademark quote 'I would smash your backdoors in!' Something to think about Simon.


However Dannii has Tweeted on her Twitter account 'During discussion for me to return (to the X Factor) it became clear that unfortunately, this year, the UK X Factor audition dates clashes with the live shows of Australia's Got Talent during June and July... I am so disappointed that I can't be a part of The X Factor this year. I'm going to miss the show and the amazing team who work so incredibly hard on it.'

The problem with the media is you can never believe it 100% but it does create some interesting reading while I am on my breaks. I don't know about you guys but I am very interested to see who fills the spot, rumours are Tulisa Contostavlos from N-Dubz is up for the challenge, and with the Dubsters taking a break from singing for a couple of years, its the perfect time for her.

Source Tulisa

Thanks for reading guys and gals x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...