Tuesday 3 May 2011

Justin Bieber Egged!


So it appears I am not the only one who dislikes Justin Bieber.

During a performance in Australia for his 'MyWorld' tour, Justin Bieber was pelted with not one, not two, but six eggs! Unfortunately though it did not stop the Biebster from missing a beat, maybe because he isn't actually singing live from a fan video I saw of the event on youtube.

So who is this brave individual, or even small group of people who dared to pull such a stunt infront of Beliebers? It must of been eggtremely difficult to throw the eggs without being seen by anyone. (Sorry about the egg pun but I couldn't help it, just too eggcited)

Many people have questioned why someone who clearly dislikes Mr Bieber, would pay for a ticket, make his way to the front of the upper tier, and sit through a good part of the show just to throw some eggs. My response is someone with a huge amount of dedication to the cause. This man is like a sniper, getting himself into a perfect position and waiting for the perfect moment to take the shot. (In no way am I suggesting someone does this!) If I could change one thing though, I would of made the eggs hard boiled.


Fortunately for the Bieber fans, the singer did not 'crack' under the pressure and carried on with the show once the egg had been cleared from the stage; and it now looks like he has an army of fans looking out for the culprit. One Bieber fan tweeted 'Dear person who threw eggs at @justinbieber in Sydney! you now have #9millionbeliebers after you! Be afraid! We go harder than hard' (even his fans are making puns!)

On final note, if Mr Bieber thinks this will be the only time that this will happen, all I will say to him is, don't count your chickens before they're hatched!

Thats all the puns for me guys and gals, my brain is fried! Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...